Terms & Conditions
AT AMARLA HOTEL, CASCO ANTIGUO PANAMA
Conditions of Access and Use
Information provided on the site
The information and data made available on the website Amarla.pa are for reference only and must not, in any way, be construed as a solicitation, advice, offer of services and / or products or inducement to acquire products of any company mentioned on this website. Amarla endeavors to ensure the accuracy and up-to-date information on its websites and blogs which it reserves the right to modify and correct the content at any time and without notice. It cannot however guarantee the completeness, accuracy, or absence of modification by a third party.
Amarla disclaims all liability accordingly: in case of inaccuracy, error or omission relating to information available on its sites and blogs; a lack of availability of information on its websites; for any damage, direct and / or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused by reason of access to the website or the impossibility of access; of decisions based on information contained on its sites and blogs, and the use which might be made by users.
Hypertext Links and Viruses
The hypertext links set up within the site Amarla.pa in the direction of other sites on the Internet, especially to partners, have been the subject of a prior and express authorization. The existence of a link on the Amarla websites to another website does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of that site or its contents. It is up to the user to use this information wisely and critically. Thus, the user agrees that his choice to access another site through a hyperlink is at the user’s own risk. Therefore, the responsibility of Amarla cannot be held because of the information, opinions and recommendations of a site connected by a hypertext link and any direct or indirect damages resulting from access to this site. Users and visitors of the website Amarla.pa cannot in any way establish a hypertext link to another site without the prior written authorization of Amarla. Any request to this end must be addressed to the editor of the site Amarla.pa. In general, it is the Amarla.pa user’s responsibility to take precautions to ensure that the site selected is not contaminated with a virus. Amarla cannot, in any case, be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of its sites, its websites or other websites linked to it.
All information contained on the websites of Amarla is deemed non-confidential.
In some cases (request for information, online booking …), Amarla may have to ask users to disclose personal information which may be subject to computer processing, such as their name, address and email address. Any personal information by users communicated to Amarla websites and blogs through requests for information on products or services offered by the forms or online questionnaires are required for the processing of requests for information, forms or questionnaires. The user is informed that he has a right of access, rectification and deletion relating to personal data by writing to: Hotel Amarla
Amarla holds the copyright on all images, text, sound, photographs, as well as all downloadable documents available on its websites. Any reproduction, representation or distribution, in whole or in part, of the content of this website in any form or by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited without prior written consent of the Amarla ‘s Manager. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement likely to involve civil liability and criminal penalties. Trademarks of Amarla and logos appearing on the website are registered trademarks. Any reproduction of these trademarks or logos, total or partial, for any purpose whatsoever, including for publicity purposes, made from elements of Amarla websites without the prior written consent of the trademark holder is prohibited.
The user of Hotel Amarla’s websites is advised that when they access this site, a cookie may be automatically installed on their browser and temporarily stored on the hard disk. A cookie is an element that does not identify the user but is used to record information about the navigation on this website.
The opportunity to access information on the usage profile of the user in order to offer a personalized service, and to identify sections of the Amarla website that the user has visited in order to anticipate their expectations for the development of this site. The user of the sites and blogs of Amarla acknowledges having been informed of this practice and authorizes Amarla to use it. The user may deactivate this cookie using the settings in his or her browser.
Property Terms and Conditions
All guests who are currently staying at the Amarla Panama Boutique Hotel Casco Panama’s facilities have the responsibility to accept and comply with the following terms and conditions:
- The guest undertakes to vacate the room on the day and time of departure stipulated by this document.
- If the guest does not want to vacate the room at the previously agreed time and date, he/she can make a request for a late check- out to our reception department, taking into account that he/she must pay the fee for the extra time. The same is subject to availability.
- In case of exceeding the time-out without the authorization of a late check-out, the hotel will have the complete freedom to charge the guest account for the late check-out surcharge.
- Any extension will be subject to availability and must be communicated to the front desk on the departure day up 11:00am the latest, in case of having a non-sufficient cash guarantee to pay for it, the hotel has the right to vacate the room and do an inventory of all the belongings.
- The hotel has the right to make charges for: lodging and extra charges that are not included in the rate agreed at the check-in; the charges will be made to the preauthorization or the deposit, this includes any consumptions made at the minibar of the room.
- In case that the guest does not pay for the consumption or the extra charges, the hotel will be entitled to cancel the previous contract without even hosting the term and require the guest to vacate the room.
- The guest agrees to pay all the charges in case his hosting company, corporation, organization, travel agency, or association denies or fails to pay for it.
- The hotel is not responsible for the loss of jewellery, cash or any valuable object that is not inside the room safe or any items missing in public areas.
- The guest is responsible for his and its companions’ behavior at the hotel. In the event that the guest and/ or his companions perform acts against the moral responsibility, well-being and good habits, or affect other guests during their stay with their actions or behaviour, the hotel may evict him and/ or his companions from the hotel.
- The reservations’ owner authorizes the hotel to charge to the credit card or deposit left in file for incidentals any items taken from the room (including silk kimonos) damage to the facilities during the stay (properly supported), including rooms furniture and public areas, and the hotel has the right to charge the cost after checking out as a delay or post-departure charge.
- Please be advised that due to technical and architectural recommendations, the maximum capacity of the balconies of the hotel suites 7 and 8 must not exceed two (2) people for each of them, since it is a 120 years old restored structure.
Important – Safety Box
The Management of Amarla Panama Boutique Hotel is not responsible for any loss of money, or any value that is not kept in the safety box, which is available in each of our rooms.
Due to security reasons, visitors are not allowed in guests’ rooms. Our corridors are strictly monitored by closed circuit television cameras, furthermore every guest staying at the hotel accepts this Security Policy. Any commercial activity related with prostitution and exercised within the hotel facilities, will lead to the immediate eviction from the hotel’s property and the non-reimbursement of any paid hotel rates. Pets are not accepted, the hotel is not pet friendly.
We wish to inform you that due to law No. 13 of January 24, 2008, our facilities have been declared 100% non-smoking areas. This includes all the rooms and all the public areas. If evidence of consumption of snuff or any kind of cigarette is found, the hotel will proceed to charge to your account the penalty of $250.00 plus taxes. We also remind you that our facilities are in accordance to law No. 16 March 31, 2004 about the legal consequences of sexual exploitation and minors abuse in the Republic of Panama.